Second Spectrum is a Sports Emmy-winning data & tech division of GENIUS SPORTS that is building the next way of seeing sports by capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, EPL, MLS, and the NCAA.
What You’ll Get To Do:
Design and develop our real-time video ingestion and tracking systems that deliver data to thousands of football and basketball games. Specifically, you will
- Build our new low-latency, high-reliability video delivery and ingestion system (Rust, FFMPEG).
- Optimize our real-time tracking system and integrate new computer vision algorithms into it in collaboration with other teams (Rust, C++).
- Maintain and be on-call for our next-generation and legacy capture systems (C++, Rust, Golang, FFMPEG).
Our Work Environment and What You Will Benefit From:
- Cutting-edge products to work on for major professional sports leagues and teams.
- Team-oriented engineering habits and software engineering best practices (readable, maintainable, and efficient code).
- Flat hierarchy and collaborative management led by highly-qualified technical leads.
- Innovative and dynamic environment, which encourages self-development and opportunities to make an impact.
- Multicultural team with employees based across several countries (e.g., Switzerland, Denmark, France, United States).
- Flexible working culture